Saturday, May 26, 2007

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

How do you break the heart of the one you love…or is it, the one you once loved?

Love triangle has always been a complicated matter…One you are leaving, the other is waiting.

Yet, you wouldn’t want to “hurt” the one you’re leaving but how? How do you say, it’s the end…End of your dreams…End of promises made. Sympathy will be hers. But you rather be honest than let him/her it up from other people…

And you say, it just happened. And it’s never been the other’s fault, who is also afraid for he/she knows you will both be hurting those around you.

Destiny…?

Complicated. Difficult. Never been easy…

Honestly, I myself don’t know how to answer the questions I’ve written and wouldn’t dream of being in the situation, least be the one facing it.

Now, you’ll ask me…if I’ll be the one to be left…I can never imagine! I’ll die!

A friend who is in this situation...

Confuse...Sad…Very sad, difficult situation.

No comments: