Monday, May 28, 2007

Saddest Day of My Life


Sisters parting from each other …saying “goodbyes”, may it be just for a moment…situations that comes after all fails because of a hard life…scenes from movies that would always make me cry yet, I never thought nor dream it would happen to us.
Fate can be sometimes cruel especially for those who are already down.
Life can be so unfair yet…
I never wanted this to happen.
I felt it has all been my responsibility and I FAILED.
Nothing’s more important to us than by being together especially with our youngest sib, Dicky. But we have to do what’s best for her and that is to sacrifice being far from each other.
SACRIFICE.
Almost all of our lives have been spent sacrificing. And I am tired and feel sorry for my family especially sisters. I went to a foreign land and sacrifice being far from family but it’s not that easy…and it didn’t come fast for me to recover and help back home…and I feel guilty about it.
Though it’s just for now, I still can’t accept the fact that my family is falling apart…and I have not done anything about it.
I am tired of crying…thinking…I don’t know what else to do…
TIRED. So tired…

I promise to bring us together again…never mind if I go through the hardships of life, I just want my family to be intact…Eat at the same table…live under the same roof. I know God has all the reasons why these happen thus, I believe He will make everything possible to work for the best.

Strengthen me, Lord.
And take good care of my family, as You always do while we’re away from each other.
And in Your time…hear our prayers and bring this family back together.
I pray…Amen.”

No comments: