Sunday, July 22, 2007

Coffee muna, dear?


I’m a COFFEE person!

And can consume 3-5 cups a day at that. ;)

I started drinking coffee since my early years when our lolos and lolas, nanays and tatays would tell us that drinking coffee would make us “mango!”

Really now.

Oh well…'Missing my morning coffee upon arriving at the hotel with Tibiao's Butter Toast bought from Nong Ciloy's store!...I really just miss those coffee-moments with Nang Gemma…Blue Jay meet ups after a private concert at MO2 with 4Season ka-berks…I love the ol’ del Rio’s Cappucino Freeze! Yummy!

But nothing beats coffee-time at home with matching “tinanok” na saging or biscocho and pan de leche

Mmmmmhh….can’t wait to sit and talk a while, in a one world of…ooops!

By the way check out the following links! ‘Guess tried looking for some justification for that 3-5 cups consumption a day…hehe…


http://men.webmd.com/features/coffee-new-health-food
http://www.health.harvard.edu/press_releases/coffee_health_risk.htm

No comments: