Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Angel Uriel


My Guardian Angel's name is Uriel.


I learned it from a store in SM Fairview selling angel figurines some years ago. You have to give your birthdate stuff like that for them to enable to know who's yours.


Today I learned that Angel Uriel is depicted with an open hand holding a flame. He brings unconditional love -a great gift to humanity. He transmutes lower vibrations into frequencys of higher vibration. Therefore he is an angel of transformation.


His name means"light of God" and his virtues are peace, stability and inspiration.


They say, you can pray to Angel Uriel if you have trouble sleeping or are feeling tense or anxious. He is here to release any fears or worries you may have concerning a situation. He can give you the determination and asssist you to transform any aspect of your life. You can also call on Uriel if you have a lack of confidence or health issues relating to the digestive tract.


Here's how to pray to him...


Uriel assist me to calm my inner conflicts so that I may calm the outer

Uriel purify my solar plexus from all anxiety and nervous tension

Uriel release my fears so that I may move forward.



How 'bout you? Do you know your Angel's name?


Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide. Amen.
To learn more about angels, visit this site http://www.angel-guide.com/al-archangel-uriel.html

No comments: