Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year Reflections

Another one from my Inbox...
Just in time for the coming New Year...

Some questions were written & tried my best to answer them...though, I'm all tired & sleepy so, bear with it!

Here, let me share it to you. ;)

Top 11 Self-Reflection Questions for Years End
By: Michelle L. Casto, Ph.D.

1. What worked in my life this past year? What did not work?
Finding job, doing well…
Unfortunately, things didn't work out well in the company and I am back now to job hunting as bosses decided to temporarily slow down operation due to some problems within the directors. ;)


2. What brought me happiness/disappointment?
Simply, time with Nonoy Joroli is what happiness to me especially since he started to live in Dubai and just comes home on weekends or when they don't have much work…
Things not happening as you want them to be…those are always disappointments.


3. Where was I successful?
I believe I did well as a volunteer. ;)


4. What were my greatest challenges/lessons?
Not having that regular job and having delayed salary!
Lesson I still have to learn and practice: SAVE.


5. What am I most proud of? What do I most regret?
Despite of all the "hardships" and disappointments I'm still sane! ;) I'm keeping my faith and still believes that there'll be a brighter tomorrow…
No regrets. Just situations that can be charged to experience…


6. What attitudes and actions will I take with me into the new year? Which ones do I want to keep in this year?
Always seeing the brighter side of things even I already feel so down…
Oh! I hope 2007 keeps my inability to save! Promise!


7. What limiting beliefs did I shift? What negative emotions did I shift?
…learned to be more quite – more of a listener than to be the talker.
…keep secrets.
…tried not to talk behind people, at least badly.
…basically, tried hard to be good. ;)

8. When did I follow my intuition?
When all has been tried and feels that holding on may be a solution but, letting go & moving on is the best answer.


9. How did I grow, improve, and expand myself?
By learning through all the hardships and disappointments…


10. How much love did I share?
To family - Mama, Dudi, Tetet & Precious: I really did try the best I can! And this year has made me realize how important they are to me and how much I wish they'll realize it, too.

To my "Tatay" – I've given my all and will continue to do so…
Friends – I know I wasn't the best and this is something I want to get a refresher and review on!

11. What do I want my intention to be for 2008?
…Good health for everyone.
…Happy marriage. ;)
…Stable job for me & nonoy joroli.
…Reaching out & keeping friends!
…Financial blessings.

Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures.
- Aisha Elderwyn-

No comments: