Thursday, July 12, 2007

Utang na Loob...NO MORE!

It was an opportunity that does not come to many…going abroad and being helped by your “TITO”. Or so I thought.

I was excited…an answer to our prayer. I’ll be able to work abroad, earn bigger and be able to help the family back home. Yes?
No.

First shock came upon arrival. Querida? In-house? Oh no! But what can I do? Even I, who is a self-proclaimed querida-hater can do nothing but makisama…or otherwise, where do I go? What can I do? But be
bulag, pipi and bingi.

Time passes by and reality strikes! My so called-Tito’s true color day by day comes out…but again, what could we do? But listen to his tales and
live with hell!

Alas! Pinalayas…Yes, we were thrown out of the house because of his querida’s dramatic performance. Talking behind her back? Get real woman! There are far better things to talk about than your whore-living!

Sad? No. We were actually happy. Excited even to be out of the so called Bahay ni Kuya and savor our freedom…
or was it?

Came another shock! The supposedly help was actually an UTANG! LOAN! CASH ADVANCE! CREDIT! Ok, just think of all the related words to this…Utang na loob becomes real, REAL UTANG! Not that I was not planning to give back his help…I’m even planning to pay up more than just!

Go abroad and earn big and help family back home? Hah! How can I? When I actually came here P41,000.00 poorer when all along I thought, I will become richer!

Tsk! Tsk!

Life.

But then again, I’m glad it happened soon…We were enlightened even before we got blind of one monstrous being.

Paying one’s kindness is impossible as you can never place any cost of amount to that kindness….
Thanks God, it’s Utang Na Loob, NO MORE!

Now, let me count my extra fils here to save up and pay up that P41,000.00!

No comments: