Tuesday, April 15, 2008

But then, again...

mood: hurting...almost crying.




I stumbled on this picture from my sister’s Friendster account and I almost forgot the hurt and pain I should have felt…Should as I was, I have to say in denial then.

This place is where our old HOME used to stand.

Looking back, it used to be a happy and “loud” place. No mansion was standing on it but there was this tiny box called house with simply, people who loves just being together in one roof sharing laughters most of the time and tears once in a while.

From here I met the not-so-good neighbor everybody has - that I will surely remember. People that will put one further lower down even they are already in the bottom. To make it more simple, people who are plastics! But then, there were some good ones I will forever cherish. (It’s a wonder how I can describe how I feel towards the people who were nice and kind with one simple word.)

From this place I have seen and experience what they call INJUSTICEstrong word but, yes. If you’re nobody (and NO MONEY!), you’re done. You think, it’s only in the movies? But then, again, from here I also found friendship and LOVE.

I left this place not exactly understanding and clear on what I really feel and I must admit I’m not too excited to get back. But then, again, I will just probably think and remember the good things rather than the not-so-good ones. Afterall, from this place is where I found my forever

So much for the hurt…pain…injustice…plastics… but I know, that one day I’ll face and deal with them.

One day…and I shall be ready.

No comments: