Saturday, April 26, 2008

Feels like yesterday...

mood:
:( :( :(

'missing tatay on his birthday...he's in abudhabi for work!



A birthday poem to my Tatay...

Six years we’ve been together
Yet, it still feels like yesteryears.
The love I have for you
Only gets deeper, each day anew.
The face I look forward to seeing each day -
Am glad the one I first get a glance to now.
The tender hugs and kisses
I get them now in all hours.
I could never get over how I’m missing you
Just every time you start to leave for work
It’s always been like that
Even I know it will only take a minute or two.
I can’t thank you enough for all that you’ve given -
My husband …
You have completed me!
Time will come when we get old and gray
But what I have for you will never change
And I promise you –
everything will always feel like yesterday.


'hope he gets to this site without me dragging him and be able to read this poem (though I had it posted on his friendster account but then, who do you think updates his profile, aber?). Knowing my husband, he doesn't come to my blog as in his word "emote?!" Yeah, he doesn't want to see me in tears but sometimes, he has no choice. He married a frustrated actress who only gets the limelight during these "emote moments". (:

Happy birthday, Tatay!!!
I made this especially for you - sorry, no Caterpillar shoes for now. (:

Luv mmmmmmmmmmmwah gid! (: (: (:


No comments: